In today’s message, I would like to talk about the training tools you will need in your gym bag. These are necessary tools you will need whether you train at a commercial gym or at your own home gym.
Every Intense Apex Alpha Male should be working out to build their bodies and you begin by putting together a gym duffle bag of necessary tools, tools of the trade if you will.
To begin with, you should get yourself a sturdy gym bag about medium size like a Nike gym bag you can get at Modells or Sports authority.
Here are the things I think you should have in your training bag, especially for those who are bodybuilding training. You should have:
2) Towel Microfiber Travel Camping Towel Sports Gym Fitness Towels Ultra Absorbent & Lightweight with Breathable Bag (Light Blue, 20″x40″)
3) Training diary Mead Black Marble Wide-Ruled Composition Book (09910)
4) Head strap for neck exercises Body Solid MA307N Nylon Head Harness
5) Dipping belt for added weight when doing chin ups, dips, or training calves (Donkey Calf Raises)Body Solid NB56 Nylon Dipping Belt
6) Knee Wraps RED LINE KNEE WRAP(PAIR)-VALEO
7) Weight Belt Valeo 4-Inch VLP Performance Low Profile Belt (Large)
8) Elbow supports (Tomy Kono elbow and knee supports) TK Knee Bands Knee Wraps Knee Supports Medium size
9) Green Rubber band to be used for push ups and helping with chin up exercises.Jump Stretch FlexBand Average Band Green 75 pounds resistance
10) Fat Grips to train your grip when working arms and back. Fat Gripz – The Ultimate Arm Builder
11) Lifting straps to help with shrugs and Deadlifts. Meister Neoprene-Padded Lifting Straps (Pair) – Black
12) Rubber elastic band for doing curls for biceps, laterals for shoulders etc..Black Mountain Products Resistance Band Set with Door Anchor, Ankle Strap, Exercise Chart, and Resistance Band Carrying Case
13) Lock for your locker. I prefer a lock with key and not the combination one. Master Lock 140D Solid Brass Keyed Different Padlock with 1-9/16-Inch Wide Body, 1/4-Inch Shackle
14) Supplements to take before workout and after like your protein drink and such.
15) Training clothes and training sneakers.
And there you have it. These are the basic things I believe that should be in every intense apex alpha males gym bag. Just like a carpenter has his tools of the trade, you should have your tools of your trade, which is muscle building tools.
Until Next time, God Bless.
2 thoughts on “TOOLS OF THE TRADE”
I am happy to see a list of things that belong in your gym bag. I was in a fog about this. Thank you for posting.
You are welcome Lewis. You can add or take off what does not apply. The Gym bag is more of a personal thing but I think I covered the basics.